Friday, March 2, 2018

The sliver of A Little Joy in my life



Helping my son to ride his bicycle gives me immense joy. As a teenager, I had a predilection for cycling. Even now, I fondly remember those days when I used to fly like a free bird riding my bicycle and my cycle often clashed with others cycles or pedestrians and the subsequent angry look that they used to give me. And when I remember the shame and embarassment which I faced while riding my cycle wearing a saree, my pallu entangled in one of the wheels, I giggle like a 15-years-old girl. Now that I am a mother myself and help my boy riding his bicycle, it takes me back to my own childhood. After all, these simple joys of ours go on to make an entire life. Life would have been a drab and colourless existence, if it was to be devoid of all such little joys.

I am joining Teabox #LittleJoysOfMine contest in association with Women's Web, where we celebrate happiness in daily lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment