Sunday, December 25, 2016

Review: Murder on the Orient Express

Murder on the Orient Express Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's December and Christmas is here. And an Agatha Christie novel, alongwith a steaming cup of coffee can make the chilling holidays worth-remembering. That's precisely what I chose to do in this Christmas.

This is my second novel by Agatha Christie. As usual, her novels never fail to fascinate me. The story-line was gripping, though it somewhat dragged in the middle. The end was unusual, in typical Agatha Christie style. You can never imagine what exactly happened until you have read till the last page.

A page-turner, indeed! I have already bought some more novels by the author and they are waiting to be read in the coming year.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment