Sunday, September 10, 2017

Nail Art: Enjoying Myself

Today is Sunday and I don't have any specific plan to spend the day. So I thought about doing some fun thing. Hey, what about painting my nails? Not just simple painting with nail polish, I wanted to do something different. After all, our greatest festival, Durga Puja, is round the corner. After watching few DIY nail art videos on Youtube, I wanted to do the same. I purchased one set of nail art tools and the product got delivered today. I used two different shades of nail paints: Bluish grey and Orange. In the lazy afternoon when my son was taking a nap, I went ahead to implement my first nail art experiment. And here's the end result:

How is it? Do share your feedback.
Happy Sunday to all!

1 comment:

  1. The above mentioned matter is easy to not only understand but also explain. Even I can elaborate subject of this article now very easily because I it is easy to understand for me. Really a creative expert skill possessed by author.online shop Nageldesign

    ReplyDelete