Saturday, February 13, 2016

Astrospeak: Taurus Weekly Forecast for the third week of February



Every Sunday, I religiously read the 'ASTROSPEAK' section in the Calcutta Times supplement of The Times of India. I am a Taurean and this week's weekly forecast reads, "Events occur as a direct result of your willingness to entertain the unusual and to think out of the box. This aspect favours group activities, financial endeavours associated with groups or organisational efforts, educational pursuits, writing, publishing, speaking and humanitarian efforts." Well, I never quite believed in astro forecasts, but this week, it seems, my astro forecast matches my ongoing activities. After all, I am writing a bit more and a bit more active in my blog. What do you say? But, sadly, there's no financial endeavour associated with my blogging. I am quite unsuccessful at that. Does financial incentives dwindle your passion for something, or enhance it? Share your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment