Saturday, August 6, 2016

White: The colour of elegance

What do you associate with the colour white? Do you think it represents simplicity, purity and goodness? Well, it's all that and more than that. To me, white symbolizes elegance. Whenever I wear white, I feel so elegant, with so minimal effort.

I have bought a lot of white dresses of late. See the salwar suits below. The first one is off-white, with beautiful embroidery at the yoke. I bought this one from ajiolife.

The second one is from Trishaa by Pantaloons, off-white in colour, with an embroidered bodice with embellishment. I bought this from amazon.

The third one is from Biba, white and pink in colour. The kurta is asymmetric, with embroidered button and laces.



Whenever I wear any of these white salwar suits, I wear pearl earrings, white stone embedded bangles, white sunflower hair-clip, with my Yo Jelo black flats to complete the look and amplify my graceful look at any social or official ocassion.

How is this look? Which salwar is the most beautiful among the above three?

Leave your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment